About the role
Job Title: Communications Leader - Members
The purpose of the job is to implement, deliver and provide guidance on the contact strategy and content of all our member communications.
- Implement, deliver and provide guidance on the overall member contact strategy across all channels and touchpoints. Mapping and management of the customer journey, and ensuring members and stakeholders receive appropriate, best-in-class communications and newsletters.
- To manage 1XFTE marketing executive – events with a focus on email and events marketing
- To write and produce effective communications material to promote the work of the profession to members, volunteers, staff and external audiences through online and offline delivery channels.
- To maintain the IFoA’s corporate editorial style and brand guidelines across all online and offline communications and marketing materials which includes working with staff and external suppliers to ensure all materials conform to brand guidelines and thatthe profession’s corporate style is interpreted as appropriate for every medium. Maintain the organisation’s internal brand and tone of voice guidance and roll out to new staff as part of the induction training programme.
- To assist with compiling content for the profession’s website and assist with training staff in writing for the web to comply with the profession’s new publishing model and tone of voice guidance.
- To design and create member surveys; ensuring that they are accurately branded, have been tested and approved by all relevant stakeholders, and any necessary changes have been made prior to the survey being sent out.
- Analyse data, and create summary reports.
- Project management, and to act as a stakeholder and project lead for key communications projects and cross-organisational projects as required.
For a complete role description including person specification please click here
How to apply
To apply please send your CV with covering letter to HRSupport@actuaries.org.uk
Closing Date: Midnight Sunday 24 March