About the role
Job Title: Investigation Panel Members
Location: Remote working but possibly 1-2 Meetings per investigation
Are you a senior level Professional with extensive experience in Investigations? We have an exciting opportunity to join our Code of Conduct pool supporting the application of the Code of Professional Conduct and the professional standards of the Institute.
The Code of Professional Conduct applies to all CIPD members and is supported by Investigation and Conduct Procedures.
Role - Investigation Panel:
- Investigation Panel Members are appointed to investigate alleged breach(es) of the CIPD Code of Professional Conduct and to determine if there is sufficient evidence to instigate Conduct Proceedings. Each Investigation will be led by an Investigation Manager, appointed by the Professional Conduct Manager.
Ideal candidates for this role will be:
- Senior level professionals with current or recent experience in the field of Human Resources Management
- Recent experience of undertaking and managing investigations
- Proficient in writing reports and presenting findings including content on the evaluation of evidence
- Excellent time management skills and be able to plan for and accommodate contingencies.
This is an opportunity to develop your skills, network with HR professionals and lay members and to make an important contribution.
Please click here for a full outline of the role
How to apply
Please email email@example.com for the application pack.
Closing Date: Midnight Monday 8 April 2019