The British Society for Haematology (BSH) has been bringing haematology professionals together since 1960 to transform the care we provide to patients. With over 1700 members worldwide, it is the largest UK organisation concerned with haematology and the only society to cover all aspects of the specialty.
BSH’s Mission Statement
BSH exists to transform patient care through excellence in haematology. It does this by:
· providing and supporting multidisciplinary education for students and professionals at all levels;
· raising standards of clinical care and laboratory practice through guidelines and the provision of expert advice;
· providing support and advocacy for research and publicising results;
· providing networking opportunities that bring haematology professionals together;
· representing the interests and concerns of haematology professionals at national level.
/images/news images/nacfb news logo.jpg
/images/news images/ciisp news logo.jpg
/images/news images/law society.png