Training Course: Membership Development *NEW Content for 2023*
This course will cover all aspects of membership management, from working effectively with member networks, where maintaining consistency, quality and control are key elements, to looking in some detail at engaging and interacting with members.
Updated for 2023 with the latest PARN Research
30th November 2023
10.00 am to 4.00pm
The course will cover membership value, retention, segmentation and communication. Membership Development will provide the essential tools for anyone working for a professional body who has a membership remit. The exhaustive programme is filled with information from the most recent PARN research from the professional body sector but also draws upon learning points from other areas of interest.
Take part in a mix of interactive sessions, video case studies, presentations and individual reflection in a friendly environment.
We'll start at 10:00am and finish at 4:00pm with teas, coffee, refreshments and lunch provide.
This course will be delivered by Will Pritchard, Services Manager.
Which areas of membership development will I explore?
- Models of membership engagement and charting the membership journey for your organisation
- How to start to measure engagement
- Does better engagement lead to better retention?
- Members as advocates
- Case studies of membership development strategies
- How we promote movement across the member journey map
- Life after practice – the true value of retired member
What does it cost?
Member Price: £295 + VAT (£354 including VAT)
Non-Member Price: £495 + VAT (£594 including VAT)