The Society for Endocrinology was set up in 1946 to promote the advance of endocrinology. The Society currently has about 2000 members and is increasing its size and range of activities rapidly. Membership is open to anyone anywhere in the world working in an endocrine-related field, at any stage of their career.
The Society's aims:
· To advance scientific and clinical education and research in endocrinology for the public benefit.
· To attract high quality scientists, doctors and nurses into endocrinology and support their professional development to advance science and medicine
· To engage the public with endocrinology and its impact.
· To raise the profile and be the voice of endocrinology in the UK.
· To promote and support the global endocrine community through collaboration.